- General Admission tickets are for festival style seating on the North Meadow.
- A very limited number of Reserved Tickets are available for sale online only
- One child (age 12 and under) free with each paid general admission ticket. Make sure to add child tickets to your online order.
- Concerts are rain or shine, so please be prepared for inclement weather.
- All tickets are non-refundable. Tickets for sold out shows may be resold through Lyte.
- Concert tickets do not include regular zoo admission
We use Ticketfly for ZooTunes ticket sales. We recommend that you set up your Ticketfly profile before tickets go on sale.
To establish your profile go to: www.ticketfly.com
Lost your tickets or have a question? Ticketfly Support Page
A limited number of Reserved seating tickets are available for each concert. Reserved tickets include reserved parking and seats (chairs provided) in a prime viewing and listening location. Reserved section tickets are available online only while supplies last.
Due to limited seating and the location of the reserved section, you'll need to purchase a Reserved ticket for each member of your group, regardless of age. Reserved tickets are an exception to our one child per paid ticket allowance.
Read the Reserved Seating FAQ
Private Party Experience for your Group
Call our sales team at 206.548.2590 or email email@example.com.
Get up close and personal with the zoo’s most engaging animals
Looking to make your ZooTunes concert day even more special?
Experience an exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of select exhibits. You’ll experience up close interactions with our animals, talk with experienced animal staff and more! One experience is sold per concert. Includes behind-the-scenes tour for four, all-day zoo admission, and priority entrance into the concert venue.
Tours are from 3:30 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. and can be purchased on the Ticketfly event page.
ZooTunes concert tickets must be purchased separately.