Tickets available online only.
Purchase tickets online through this website or at zoo gates (during regular zoo operating hours, 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.).
Concert doors open at 5:00 p.m. Music begins at 6:00 p.m. and shows end approximately at 8:30 p.m.
- All tickets except "Reserved" are General Admission, which is festival-style seating on the North Meadow
- A very limited number of Reserved Tickets are available for sale online only
- One child (age 12 and under) free with each paid ticket
- All tickets include a $2.00 facility fee
- Tickets purchased online include a $2.00 service fee
- Concerts are rain or shine
- All tickets are non-refundable
- Concert tickets do not include regular zoo admission
- Limit of 8 tickets per person per show
- No discount for members, but members will be able to buy tickets before the general public. Not a member? Become a member by April 10 to qualify: www.zoo.org/membership
A limited number of Reserved seating tickets are available for each concert. Reserved tickets include reserved parking and seats (chairs provided) in a prime viewing and listening location. Reserved section tickets are available online only while supplies last.
Due to limited seating and reserved ticket location you'll need to purchase a reserved ticket for each member in your group. Reserved tickets are the exception to our one child per adult allowance.
Read the Reserved Seating FAQ