WINE TASTING EVENT
Tickets on sale now!
Experience the Northwest’s finest boutique wines on the zoo’s picturesque North Meadow with Tasting Flight presented by Fred Meyer and QFC. This is an after-hours, adults-only fundraiser event for Woodland Park Zoo. Must be 21 or over and have valid ID for event entry.
- 10 tastings from more than 40 wineries
- Additional tasting tickets available for purchase
- Full bottles from participating wineries available for purchase
- Concessions available for purchase
- Live music
- Real Close animal encounters
- Access to some award-winning animal exhibits.
Tasting Flight VIP Tickets
In addition to all benefits listed above, VIP tickets also include:
- Early Entry at 5:00 p.m.
- Souvenir wine glass
- Complimentary buffet (light appetizers)
- Additional wine tasting opportunities
- Gifts from sponsors and the zoo.
- Exclusive Animal encounter
Bring your own glass
As part of Woodland Park Zoo’s commitment to sustainability including waste reduction, this is a Bring Your Own Glass* event.
*VIP ticket holders will be provided with a souvenir wine glass, and a limited number of souvenir glasses will be available for purchase.
Get a zoo discount with your Tasting Flight receipt
Hold onto your Tasting Flight ticket after the event; if you bring it to the zoo by Sept. 30, 2015, you get $5.00 off one general zoo admission.
See what wineries will be pouring this year
Wine List Coming Soon!
Get the scoop on tickets, parking, food, and more.
Read the FAQ