For 115 years, Woodland Park Zoo has sparked delight, discovery and unforgettable memories while teaching people to understand and protect wildlife. Where else can millions of people go eye-to-eye with magnificent creatures, learn about the critical landscapes that sustain their— and our—existence, and engage with communities around the globe working to protect them? People who experience the wonders of the natural world are inspired to protect it.
Thrive is a key annual fundraiser for Woodland Park Zoo. All funds raised at this event go to support our annual operations, which include:
- maintaining our level of excellence in animal care and cutting-edge animal health
- naturalistic exhibit design which enhance experiences for both animals AND guests
- all-ages education programs that engage members of our community in conservation and science-learning
- and partnerships with field conservation programs around the world, aimed at saving endangered species and their habitats
Your sponsorship support is not only critical to the success of Thrive, but also to Woodland Park Zoo’s ability to continue to bring our community closer to nature for generations to come.
Sponsorship of this fabulous event also provides visibility to an influential cross-section of leaders and reflects positively on the leadership of businesses within the larger community. Organizations that sponsor Thrive receive a multitude of attractive benefits, including:
Wide-spread Logo Recognition:
- Your company logo/name is included on event collateral, including save-the-date and invitation mailings that are sent to over 4,000 community and philanthropic leaders in the Puget Sound Region.
- Sponsor logo/name recognition is integrated into signage and video screens at the Thrive event.
- Sponsor company logos/names are included in event advertisements, including two in MyZoo quarterly membership publications (40,000 print readership) and one in Puget Sound Business Journal (135,000 print readership and 325,000 online readership).
Table at Thrive:
- Your company is invited to join us for the big event, which is attended by more than 650 regional business leaders, philanthropists, and community “movers-and-shakers.” This is a fantastic opportunity to network with some of the most influential members of our region.
Benefits Beyond the Event:
- Invite your company’s employees to Woodland Park Zoo with a complimentary corporate membership for event sponsors, special invites to exclusive Wild at Heart donor events, and Company Month at the zoo!
- Several sponsorship levels include tickets to the hottest summer concert series in town, ZooTunes.
- Behind-the-scenes animal experiences bring you eye-to-eye with the zoo’s most iconic residents.
To make the most of this experience for you, we would be pleased to tailor benefits specifically to your organization.
For more information, please contact:
Katie Klump, Thrive Manager | email@example.com, 206.548.2421
See list of traditional Thrive sponsorship benefits