WINE TASTING EVENT
Friday, July 25, 2014 | 6:00* – 9:00 p.m.
On the zoo's North Meadow
*5:00 p.m. Early Entry for VIPs
Tickets go on sale here April 25! This event will sell out.
Experience the Northwest’s finest boutique wines on the zoo’s picturesque North Meadow with Tasting Flight presented by KeyBank. This is an after-hours, adults-only fundraiser event for Woodland Park Zoo. Must be 21 or over and have valid ID for event entry.
- $27 per person in advance (online only, includes service fees)
- $32 per person day of (online and at the door, includes service fees)
- $77 per person for VIP Tickets (available online and in advance only, includes service fees)
- 10 tastings from more than 30 wineries
- Additional tasting tickets available (One for $2 or three for $5)
- Full bottles from participating wineries available for purchase
- Concessions, from Lancer Catering available for purchase, or pre-order a picnic.
- Live music
- Real Close animal encounters
- Access to award-winning animal exhibits.
Tasting Flight VIP Tickets
In addition to all benefits listed above, VIP tickets also include:
- Early Entry at 5:00 p.m.
- Souvenir wine glass
- Complimentary buffet (light appetizers)
- Exclusive wine tasting opprtunities
- Goody bag filled with gifts from sponsors and the zoo.
- Animal encounter
Bring your own glass
As part of Woodland Park Zoo’s commitment to sustainability including waste reduction, this is a Bring Your Own Glass* event.
*VIP ticket holders will be provided with a souvenir wine glass, and a limited number of souvenir glasses will be available for purchase.
Get a zoo discount with your Tasting Flight receipt
Hold onto your Tasting Flight ticket after the event; if you bring it to the zoo by Sept. 30, 2014, you get $5.00 off one general zoo admission.
Get the scoop on tickets, parking, food, and more.
Read the FAQ