For 116 years, Woodland Park Zoo has sparked delight, discovery and unforgettable memories while teaching people to understand and protect wildlife. Where else can millions of people go eye-to-eye with magnificent creatures, learn about the critical landscapes that sustain them – and our – existence, and engage with communities around the globe working to protect them? People who experience the wonders of the natural world are inspired to protect it.
JUNGLE PARTY is a key annual fundraiser for Woodland Park Zoo. All funds raised at this event go to support our annual operations, which include:
- Maintaining our level of excellence in animal care and cutting-edge animal health
- Naturalistic exhibit design which enhance experiences for both animals AND guests
- All-ages education programs that engage members of our community in conservation and science-learning
- And partnerships with field conservation programs around the world, aimed at saving endangered species and their habitats
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS!
MALAYAN TIGER CO-TITLE SPONSOR
King Cobra Sponsor
Sound Community Bank
Great Argus Sponsor
Iron Springs Resort
Kibble & Prentice
Alaska Airlines – Premier Airline Partner
Sponsorship of this fabulous event also provides visibility to an influential cross-section of leaders and reflects positively on the leadership of businesses within the larger community. Organizations that sponsor Jungle Party receive a multitude of attractive benefits, including:
- Widespread logo recognition
- Jungle Party tickets
- Corporate membership cards
- Complimentary ZooTunes tickets
- Invites to exclusive sponsor events, including donor appreciate night at Wildlights
Jungle Party 2015 - Corporate Sponsorship Information
How do I become a Jungle Party Sponsor?
For questions about sponsorship opportunities please contact Cortney Bacon, Jungle Party Manager at email@example.com or 206.548.2420
NEW IN 2015: TIGERS ON TOUR
To celebrate Jungle Party 2015 and the return of Malayan tigers to Woodland Park Zoo, we invite you to “Show Your Stripes” by considering sponsoring a Tiger on Tour. Tigers on Tour takes the zoo’s tiger campaign out to the community with 10 beautifully designed tiger sculptures. Based on an original creation by artist Robert MacDonald, each tiger will also be a unique design on its own merits. By sponsoring one of these beautiful creations, you play a critical role in helping our zoo raise awareness of the plight facing this endangered species.
Show Your Stripes Tiger Sponsor